Royal Victoria Park, BathDay trips
- All The Family
- Under 5s
- School Age
The Royal Victoria Park, Queen of the Somerset Parks, is located in central Bath, overlooked by the prestigious Royal Crescent.
It is one amazing destination park.
Covering over 57 acres of land there are features for the whole family to enjoy.
Check out this list of things you will find to see and do at the park:
- Botanical Gardens
- BBQ Picnic table areas
- Bowling Greens
- Childrens play are and cafe
- Crazy Golf
- Duck pond
- Flower gardens
- Great Dell aerial walkway
- Obelisk dedicated to Queen Victoria
- Pavillion Cafe (open throughout the year 8am - 5pm)
- Public Toilets (20p entry) in the Play Area and at Charlotte St Car Park
- Skateboard Park (redesigned 2015)
- Tennis courts
- War memorial
This is a real destination park, perfect for a family day out. Bath is a really lovely city to visit but you really could spend a whole day at the park!