Wells Murder Mystery Treasure Trail
WellsParks & Walks
- All the family
- School age
Head out on a self-guided Murder Mystery trail around Wells!
Budding detectives, we need your help! This self-guided murder mystery investigation starts outside the Town Hall. You’ll search high and low through the ancient city streets, past the towering Bishops Palace and the striking Cathedral, uncovering Wells’ rich heritage along the way.
But desperate times are ahead for this quaint English city…
Visitors to Wells’ beloved farmers market have been met with chaos! One popular trader, Ivor Lottusell, has been found floating in the Cathedral moat. Was it a bitter customer or a jealous rival? Solve the sneaky Clues around Wells to find out who committed this wicked act – before they strike again!
For more information or to purchase a Trail visit the Treasure Trails website.
- A self-guided murder mystery walking Trail around Wells.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 – 106!
- 2-mile ‘loop’ Trail (takes 2 hours to complete at your own pace).
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- Solve the mystery and be entered into a £100 monthly draw.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
- Download your Trail now for INSTANT FUN (or receive your copy in the post)!
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!