The Mid-Somerset Show
- All the family
- School age
New Show Site for 2021!
The Mid-Somerset Show is the largest award winning free agricultural show in the UK.
You will be amazed at all the different things to see and do, there really is something for all the family.
The agricultural displays include new breed specific livestock classes including cattle, pigs and sheep. The equestrian classes include heavy horses, hunter classes and show jumping, these really are a sight to be seen!
Sunday 15th August 2021
You will also find arts and crafts, flower show, floral art, classic cars, vintage vehicles as well as the South West Cheese Awards and the Somerset Cider Championship.
Live music and a wide range of different foods and drinks to try.
Entry to the show, held at Shepton Mallet Showground, is FREE* so get the date in your diary now!
*Car parking charges of £15 per car apply
The show is a fantastic day out for all the family and offers a wide variety of classes around the show site in the rings and marquees:
- Livestock classes including sheep, pigs and cattle
- Equine classes
- Poultry classes
- The South West Cheese Awards
- The Somerset Cider Championships
- Honey Show
- Flower & Veg Show
- Floral Art Show
- Home Craft Classes including: baking, handicraft, photography, art and children’s classes
- Dog Show: Open and Companion
- Vintage and Classic Vehicle displays
Elsewhere around the site you can see a variety of attractions:
- The Sheep Show
- Terrier Racing
- Bird of Prey Display
- Scurry Racing
- Interhunt Relay
- Punch and Judy
- Acoustic Stage
- A wide selection of trade stands including food, handmade craft and shopping areas
- Rural Craft displays.
Come along and support your local agricultural show!