Shepton Mallet Treasure Trail
Shepton MalletParks & Walks
- All the family
- School age
Head out into Shepton Mallet on a Spy Mission!
The fun way to explore Shepton Mallet
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids in Shepton Mallet?
Then why not explore Shepton Mallet on this self-guided Spy Mission themed Treasure Trail. As you follow the Trail route, can you solve the sneaky clues set on existing buildings, permanent features and monuments to crack the code and complete the mission just like a true secret agent?
This circular Trail starts outside the Tourist Information in High Street and the route takes in the ancient market and the industrious brewing sector. You'll also pass through the beautiful Collett Park on your mission to save the day!
For more information or to purchase a Trail visit the Treasure Trails website.
- A Spy Mission themed walking Treasure Trail around Shepton Mallet
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2.5 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!