Mini Town Play
- Under 5s
- School Age
Mini Town Play at Cale Park Kitchen is an innovative childrens indoor play located in Cale Park Kitchen on 1st floor. Created to enhance the fun and educational experience imaginative role play brings to a child's early years.
Your child's imagination will be ignited and they will find a fantastic play setting within a safe environment.
See the delight on your child’s face as they immerse themselves in their own little town created especially for little people.
The play area is ideally suited to all children from 1 year (or walking) to around 5 years, and is a parent supervised activity.
Older children and siblings are always welcome, as long as they respect the little ones, and often they will re-discover their love of role play.
Mini Town Pricing
We have three play sessions open every day of the week (closed Easter Sunday)
Session 1 - 10:00 – 11:30
Session 2 - 12:00 – 13:30
Session 3 - 14:00 – 15:30
Children age 1 - 6+ (Includes free entry for 1 adult)
Session Entry - £2.95 (£5.95 with Bento Box)
Additional Adult – £1.50
Baby's and pre-walkers under a year are free
Childminders – We offer 25% discount
10 x Ticket Child Pass
10 passes are now available for pre-booking in bundles of 10 children's tickets - valid for a year
10 x Pass - £25
Pre book a session HERE
Find out more about parties at Mini Town HERE
Rules of Play Parents / Guardians
• All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times
• Mini Town does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children
• Mini Town cannot be held liable for any loss or damage to personal property during your visit
• Please ensure all Mini Town property is left behind at the end of your play session
• Food and drinks should be consumed in the seating area. Please refrain from taking any of theses into the play houses
• Socks must be worn by children within the play areas
• No running allowed - we would like to promote a calm learning environment
• Play sessions are restricted to 90 minutes
• Please leave promptly after your play session has ended to allow the staff to prepare the play area and environment ready for the next session
• Please don't bring an unwell child, or who has been unwell, to Mini Town and help us keep our environment safe
• Please report any play incidents to a member of staff straight away
• Any fighting, bullying or abusive language will not be tolerated. Offenders may be asked to leave without refund
• Mini Town is not liable for any loss or damage to personal property during your visit
Frequently asked questions
What are your opening times?
We have three play sessions a day, every day including weekends and bank holidays except for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Easter Sunday ,
Easter Monday and New Year's Day.
Do we have to pre-book online or can we just turn up?
Walk in bookings are welcome, however we do recommend booking to avoid disappointment on the day. Due to health and safety we limit the number of people that can attend each play session and during busy times, play sessions will be sold out in advance.
Do I need to bring cash or are debit/credit cards ok? Is there a card minimum?
We accept all Visa, Mastercard, Apple & Android Pay and all contactless cards - we don't charge minimum fees for card payments either.
Can I book parties at Mini Town?
Absolutely. We offer a dedicated party room that can be hired.
Find out more HERE
Can I bring our own food and snacks into Mini Town?
Only baby food is allowed in the seating area, however you are welcome to bring your own party food, water, juice and cake when booking out the private party room.
We do offer a yummy selection of hot & cold drinks and children’s bento snack plates. No food is is allowed into the main play areas.
What is the dress code?
Anything goes and we do love a dress up. We do, however, ask that socks are worn by the children and adults accessing the play area.
Is there an age limit?
Our educational role play is aimed at walkers up to 8 years of age, but we welcome all ages who enjoy children's role play and dressing up.
Are you car seat, pram & buggy friendly?
Car seats or slings are preferred as there is a small flight of stairs.
Prams, buggies or car seats can be stored in the buggy room. Please ask one of our friendly staff for assistance if required, however due to health and safety the staff can't carry prams or buggies but to assist can hold your child if you wish to carry your pram / buggy up the stairs.
Can I move / cancel a pre-booked session?
Tickets are not refundable, but can be transferred to another available session.
Are you wheelchair accessible?
Mini Town is based on the first floor within the Cale Park Kitchen with a flight of stairs that will make wheelchair access difficult. So unfortunately we are unable to provide wheelchair access at present.
Directions & Parking
Mini Town is located on the first floor above Cale Park Kitchen on Wincanton Recreation Ground (next to cemetery & Scout Hut) BA9 9ED. There is plenty of free and paid parking in Wincanton. The two main car parks are Cavalier Way Car Park and Dykes Way. Please be considerate to the Recreation ground and park responsibly.