- School Age
What is Cheddar junior parkrun?
It is a 2k event for juniors only (4-14 year olds).
If you are not a junior please try one of our weekly Saturday parkrun events instead.
When and where is it?
It is held every Sunday at 9:00am at Kings Fitness and Leisure, Station Road, Cheddar, Somerset, BS27 3AH.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free!
But please register before your first visit. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode.
How fast do I have to be?
The aim is to have fun. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Lattetude Coffee Co, Kings Fitness and Leisure - please come and join us!
Cheddar junior parkrun takes place every week on a Sunday at 9:00am
- Don't forget your paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you participate this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.