- School Age
Summer Forest Fun in Wells
Two days of fun in the forest for 5-8 year olds
Wednesday 21st & Thursday 22nd August
10am - 3pm
Torhill Woods in Wells
During the two days the activities will include:
- use a range of hand-tools for green-wood working
- crafting something to take home
- cook snacks over the fire
- use a fire-striker to light a fire
- play woodland games
- get physical on the rope swings
- rope ladders & hammock
- get messy in the mud kitchen
- and lots of exploring!
The children will be encouraged by the Forest School Leaders to explore, play, make and learn, with whatever sparks their interest, both independently and together as a group.
This event is for children aged 5-8 years old however we do welcome siblings that fall slightly outside this age-bracket (NB. all 4 year olds must be 'school age').
Siblings are entitled to a 10% discount on bookings (NB. Both tickets receive 10% off). Please use the promotional code 'Sibling'