Draycott Memorial HallVenue
- Main Hall - 16.5m x 10.4m fully sprung timber floor, with large equipped stage.
- Corrick Room - 5.2m x 9.2m (at longest) with drinks facilities provided within the meeting room designed to accommodate a smaller gathering, It would comfortably seat around 40 people (Tables of eight) or 30 (at tables of six) Great for meetings, lectures and seminars.
- Kitchen area - 28 square metres. Includes a dishwasher, catering fridge, Turbo Fan oven, together with a double electric oven and six hobs, and also a hot cupboard. There is also plenty of good work surfaces, and crockery and cutlery for up to 200 covers.
- A second meeting room - A secondary carpeted meeting room is available for hire upstairs.
- Male and female toilets, and disabled toilets.
- The car park to the rear of the hall consists of 60 marked bays (with disabled spaces)
Situated on the edge of the village of Draycott and looking out over the Recreation field, the hall sits on a six acre site of a special landscape area in the lee of the Mendip Hills - an area of outstanding natural beauty. With panoramic views of the Mendips rising out of the valley from the front of the hall, and a view across the moors to the Isle of Wedmore to the rear it is spectacularly ideal setting for that special occasion such a wedding reception or other special celebration.
The superb facilities included also make the hall the perfect place for an informal party of any age group, for dances, concerts, meetings, and stage productions. Indoor sports such as badminton and short mat bowls are also superbly catered for in this modern and spacious purpose built facility.
Book via the website